Sunday, November 23, 2008

7:49PM ET

I am writing this short post from the comfort of my bed in Grand Rapids, MI in the good old USA. Everything went well, but for a snafu over Jonathan and my baggage from Belgium to the US. Hopefully my bags will arrive tomorrow.

The trip was good. We are safe and we are healthy but for a small cold that I seemed to have developed over the last two days.

Unfortunately, I think my camera to computer connector is lost in my baggage somewhere in the northern half of the globe, so no pictures tonight. I do have a few more to post and I am also hoping to add a few final thoughts and reflections on the trip.

Don't give up on me yet.

It's 7:54. I'm going to bed.

All of my love and many, many prayers.

1 comment:

sandy lee roels said...

HI Tabitah
you are amazing.
i pray that GOd will continue to open you eyes and bless you through it.
can't wait to hear the stories
see you tomorrow
sandy lee roels